Friday, December 11, 2009

I haven't gone anywhere

Wow, it's been a while since I've last blogged! I guess I haven't had much to say really.

I'm still trying to get some templates done, it's not going very fast. Hubby's been home for a few weeks so any spare time I've had hasn't been spent on the computer. He's back at work now so hopefully I'll get them pumping out.

I bought some of those Christmas Baubles from Harvey Norman last week - you know, the ones where you can print out photos and insert them into the bauble and hang them on your tree? Well I've done some of them for family members who have passed away. In each bauble I have a photo on one side and on the other I've printed "In loving memory of" then their full name and underneath that I've put in their date of birth and date of death. I'm very happy with the result. I was showing my neighbour and now she's paying me to do one for herself and one for her mum, of her step-dad who passed this February.

I um'd and aar'd over whether to buy another bauble and do one up for Grandma's tree of Grandad. Mum thought it was a really great idea so yesterday I went back to Harvey Norman (they have 4 baubles for the price of 3 at the moment if anyone's interested). I posted the parcel to Grandma today. It's wrapped up as a Christmas present but I'm unsure if I should just tell her to open it so it can go on her tree before Christmas Day. I would have really loved to hand it to her personally and maybe I should have thought of making her one before we last went down to visit, but a little thing called procrastination always gets in my way. I think I'll be asking Mum if I should just tell Grandma to open it when she receives the parcel.



No comments:

Post a Comment