Saturday, May 22, 2010

I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!!!

The Logo Competition was finalised today. I had a total of 42 votes on my logo design. I can't thank everyone enough for voting for my design. I wonder what I will choose as my prize now! I have already had Renee from Sweet Cheek Crafts contact me with a query about business cards.

I have had a very busy couple of days designing business cards, a letterhead and brochure for "La Goulue". Susana has sent me lots of photos of her cheesecakes to put into her brochure and they look so yum! Pity she's all the way over in another country and I don't get to sample them!

I also had an email from my mum asking if I could do a design for their business cards and magnets as Vistaprint were having a big special on this weekend and they wanted to get some printed through there. The special sounded really good so I've decided to design and order myself some too. 250 cards for FREE!! Well they've ended up costing me around $35 to be printed, by the time I get charged for uploading the front image, the back image and pay for postage. I still think it's pretty good! I saved myself the same as what I'm paying almost. They should look 100% better than the ones I did myself on that perforated card paper!

That's about it for today! Just wanted to share my good news!!


No comments:

Post a Comment