Monday, May 17, 2010

Logo Competition & First International Query

I've entered myself into a logo competition (twice). A company was looking for a new logo.

We are looking for a unique digital logo that we can use on marketing material such as business cards, stickers, etc as well as as our Facebook logo.

The entry with the most votes at midnight on Friday, 21st May will win a Sweet Cheek Crafts gift voucher worth $40.  To vote you need to "like" Sweet-Cheek-Crafts, go into their Photos, find the Competition Album and type "VOTE" under the logo that you like the best.


To be honest, I haven't really looked into their products closely to see what I would like to spend my $40 voucher on, I just thought I'd have a go to build up  my profile a little bit.

FIND MY ENTRY HERE #6 AND #23



Thought I'd add photos here too:

This first one I really liked but did up about 12 different colour schemes before I found the right one. I chose the brown and pink because that is the colour scheme on their blog.

The second one I whipped up yesterday in about 15 minutes while I was bored!!! I think it's cute too, but I still like the first one best.




On another exciting note... a Facebook Jovi friend has a business making cheesecakes and she's asked me if I could create a logo and then implement it on all her stationery, business cards, flyers, etc, etc! And she also needs the boxes for her cheesecakes designed too. I am soooooo excited!

She lives in Mexico, so unfortunately I cannot taste her cheesecakes that look so scrumptious in her photos! All she is waiting for now is a business name!! She has come up with a few and we were brainstorming over MSN yesterday. I think she's going to poll her family to find which one she should use.

I'm getting ideas in my head already for the logo, but it's a little bit hard to attempt anything without a name! Hopefully it won't take too long before I can start on something.

Oh, and I've already been asked to quote on doing up some Greeting Cards for another Facebook Jovi friend.

Gotta love the Bon Jovi Family from all over the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment