Saturday, November 21, 2009

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

I was just re-arranging folders on my computer and moving the invite templates around. The "Cut & Paste" wasn't working properly (asking for Admin stuff) and now I have lost ALL of my invite templates that weren't character related.

All the age birthday ones that I had done (that are listed on OZtion) are no longer...

Looks like I'm going to be busy now re-doing all the templates, grrr. Lucky I have them listed on OZtion so I know what they look like and can copy them.

One good thing.... It doesn't take as long the second time around :P


2 comments:

  1. Miss Berry, it may pay you to get a 240 hard drive and back everything up.....speaking as someone who has just lost everything....lesson learned....backup backup ....backup... honey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, am I officially Miss Berry now :P Yes, backup, backup, backup. I've just done most of my photos. Will probably put the templates on a jump drive at the moment.

    ReplyDelete