Monday, November 30, 2009

Woohoo

I've got my first real customer. It may just be my cousin's wife but it's still a proper paying customer :)   Just waiting for an email of the photos and baby C's details and off we go....

I finally finished my Christmas cards last Thursday and took them into Harvey Norman to get printed before we went down south Friday morning. They had maintenance happening on their photo printer but said the photos would be printed by about 4.00pm. I almost forgot to go and pick them up and when I arrived just after 5.00pm the maintenance guy was still doing their thing on the printer. The new sign said photos would be ready the next day, grrrr. Luckily before I was able to ask someone about the photos the maintenance guy left and photos could be printed out. My order was one of the first printed as I had placed the order just after 9.00am. I was able to give out my cards to family while we were away which saved on postage!

Another grrr - the cards don't fit in the envelopes that I had bought. So off to the shops to get the correct sized ones and to post off my business name application.


No comments:

Post a Comment