Monday, November 23, 2009

Good ol' EB

I have the wonderful world of EB and nassie_gal78 to thank for all my new followers (and followees - which isn't even a word, lol).

So today, rather than finish re-doing my templates, I've been reading everyone's blogs. They're all so great. I wish I had the talent for writing, but  then again if I had that I may not have the talent I have for other things.

I tell a lie, I haven't spent ALL day reading blogs, I have also watched 3 more episodes of Gossip Girl. I can't get enough of that show. And of course there's the washing, dishes, making hubby lunch, getting dinner organised.... can't forget about all those things. And the best part about Mondays and Miss M being at daycare - blaring out the neighbours with the new Bon Jovi album "The Circle". Oops, sorry neighbours... I will convert you all, **insert evil laugh here**

I've been inspired by some of you to create a more personal blog too, so maybe one day I might get my act into gear and start one.

Well off to the shops and then to pick up Miss M. Enjoy your evening.


1 comment:

  1. Miss Berry,,, you are doing a great job... are you enjoying it... I have seen so many differnt blogs through your blog... very interesting reading....love it...

    ReplyDelete