Sunday, November 22, 2009

Where has the weekend gone?

I can't believe Sunday is almost over already.

Well Sam's Christmas card is on the go, and also a nice little design card that would be great to give her daughter for Christmas.

I'm currently in the process of designing a calendar, baby shower invites, baby thank you cards, kitchen tea invites, hens night invites and a logo for a friend who is currently starting up a photography business.

Update on losing my templates: I sat down last night and redid 14 of the invites, and I was right, it didn't take as long to do them the second time around. Luckily I had a hard copy of some of them that I could copy from. Daycare for Miss M tomorrow so I have a free day to finish it all.

I really want to get my Christmas cards out before the weekend but trying to get Miss M into a nice outfit to get a nice photo just isn't happening. I even bought her a Christmas shirt and put it on her today. But what did she do? Fell asleep, lol.

That's it from me. Have a berry nice night.


1 comment:

  1. for someone who does not like writing you arent doing to badly....hey you may enjoy my other blog....
    http://nannasworld-paulinerose.blogspot.com/
    not that I have told anyone i do it....

    ReplyDelete