Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Deleted

I've decided to delete the PayPal links on my older posts. I have no idea if they work properly and I'm not sure I'm ready to have it on my page anyway. I saw someone else have it on theirs so I just had to have a play.

I've had no more clicks on my OZtion listings. One runs out on 1/12 so i will see if I get any bites as the date gets closer.

I have not had much time to play around with signatures or invitations in the last couple of weeks... It doesn't help that I've got into the blogging business either! Blogging takes up a bit of my time because I can't decide what to write and I go back and re-read things about 5 times before posting! I'm terrible!

I attempted to take photos of Miss M in her Christmas shirt and hat again tonight. She was not happy and I only got 2 photos, none of which look any good. Then tea was ready and she fell asleep while I was feeding her - she's not a very good eater so I have to force her help her out a little. Before 7pm too - so now I have a free night to try and do our cards and fiddle with a photo to look like a Christmas one!


1 comment:

  1. I really struggled to get a xmas pic last year, am really dreading trying to get TWO kids to look at the camera!

    ReplyDelete